Friday 8 August 2008

Today
I will sleep well
Why? Because I followed by dad on his Penang Hash House Harries 08.08.08 run
OMG
:
Now those of you who know me, know that I am an anemic stamina-les person that rather sleep than even walk to the kitchen when Im starving.
My dad told me and said it was an EASY run.
easy for them == THEY LIED
So it was at botanical gardens, all the way up the pondan trail
and higher
and higher
and higher
: and it was like friggin STEEP
IT WAS WORSE THAN STAIRS!
And you know I went like 3/4 up and was practically DYING.
There was one point when I couldnt breathe. No exaggeration here, it's like oxygen wasn't enough.
and my mom said I looked terribly pale :
bllooody anemia :
So you know, my parents were worried, BUT I CARRIED ON!
I went up, rested went up.
And there was this dog from the nearby restaurant who has STAMINA WEI!
So freakkin cute!
Black and white and all spoottty! So I named her (i think its a her) On Spot :D
Half way when I was having my OMG I CANT BREATHE thing the dog waited on for me :D
Anyways, I went up up up up
and thn was so happy
WHEE DOWN
and it was kinda cool. Steep. But cool.
There was one point that there was no trail but BILLIONS of rocks *exaggeration
and we had to cross over with the rock and rope and bla bal bla
And I was so happy
WHEE WERE GOING DOWN
but it ended : we had to go up again
and guess who we saw taking a breather...ON SPOT!
Turns out she was there waiting for us!
whee!
So another sleep slope
bloody two hills man!
I SURVIVED
thn it was all down from there.
And we ended up in youth park, and walked back to the site
phew
my SISTER was supposed to wait and tag with me but she DESSERTED me
--
But it was good. Im pooped out
Im gna sleep in a while!
whee
Awesome run
I feel thin-er already
ok, maybe not
xD
still. xD
This is gna sound so wrong: GO TO THE PONDAN TRAIL :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home