Saturday 2 August 2008

Ok, I know all of you will think this is a gay post but let me talk to you about my OBSESSIONS.
aka
Celeb Crushes.

I used to have a seriously sick crush on Draco Malfoy (aka Tom Felton)
And he's so freakking hot!
Like seriously!
And it simmered down and stuff coz I had other things to concentrate on and I was just browsing online and BAM I found a tom felton pic on perez hilton and i was like "hmm, he ain't looking to bad"

AND OMFG, HE'S HOT AGAIN!

And I managed to find his own youtube account
and the boy can SING

oh, how I go head over heels for a boy with an accent.

*falls*
I mean, IT SOUNDS SO AWESOME-LY sexy!
Give me a brit ANYDAY
:D
Or something with an accent
I want him to serenade me

*jumps around aimlessly*

Photobucket

THE BOY's GOT ABS


yummy yummy yummy
LOL



and and and

HE SINGS TOO!
AND HE's FREAKKKING tall.
Gotta love the tall folk.
Tall = awesome!

I know it's totally lame about me, but i HAD to tell someone and since no one would listen *sad* I decided to blog about it. teehee

He wrote this song weeiii!
* so impressed *














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home