Tuesday 29 July 2008

Ok, so I haven't exactly been blogging


because nothing interesting has happened lately.
THis is gonne be a random post. Ignore the scattered thoughts.


Yes, my life a boring (note the emphasis on BOHring)


It's the holidays, and yes, I SHOULD be studying right now, but I haven't. I'm so bored of studying, and forcing myself isn't gonna make anything go IN. Yaknowwahtimsaying?


so, here I am.


Bored.


sleepy.


And I've lost my appetite!


I KNOW! isnt that just scary? I'm just not hungry. And im the person that really LOVES food. And now, I can't finish a plate of fried rice


*gasps in horror*


I don't know what's up with me...haish


And, lets see, what else?


Ive been UBER sleepy


I think my body is going "Honey, U have to study or die." So it has decided to DIE. :


I cleaned by room


THANK GOD


I feel so CLEAN. it was too cluttered, I guess that's why I oculdnt study? Idk man, I still dont feel like studying. wait, does anyone ever?


*bangs head on laptop*


Goddamnit




Weelll, on the plus side, I got my own song


LOL


I know all of you are probably jealous-dont be kayh, dont be :P HAHA


Credit goes to Rudy for that.




NYEH




And I was online just now just randomly browsing through pictures on deviantart and I came across a mushroom BOOB with TITS


SERIOUSLY


Its a mushroom shaped BOOB


WTH










Well, I got nothing else to post. sorry for the random stupid silly post. It happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home