Tuesday 12 August 2008

There are many times in my life when I dont appreciate how good I have it.
I have the best parents in the world, and they're always supporting me no matter what. I think most of the time I forget this and I have a tendancy to always look at the glass half empty rahter than half full. No matter how silly my dreams are, they always encourage me to persue it, because, that's where you start. A dream. A dream sparks everything.
I've been wanting to do up my bedroom, because it's rectangular right and I absoultely hate it, well, now I do. There's nothing I can do with it because of the positions of th fan and bla and bla. And they promised me after SPM that they'll do up my room and I was thinking maybe just some new pieces of furniture and yada yada yada. But my mom told me that they're gonna get an interior designer just to do up my room. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! I guess, it's not the big things like a car but a small thing like this that really tocuh your heart.

Mom, Dad,
I know you're probably never gonna read this but please know that I really love you and you're the best parents I could ask for. And I appreciate you guys every second of everyday. And I know you guys work hard to let me live this rockstar spoilt rich kid who gets everything she wants lifestyle. Thanks.

Sash,
you're a irritating pest, but you're my sister. I HAVE to love you. JOKES. love u loads too!

well, yeah. That's about it. I just wanted to share with everyone and hope that everyone appreciates their family (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home