Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tagggedd by EIVANNE(who refuses to accept the fact that THAT is his other 3rd name)

Three names you go by :
1. Honey
2. Han
3. Haneesha

Three screen names you have had :
1. Honey
2. +++Honey+++
3. Haneesha

Three physical things you like about yourself :
1. My ass LOL (sings, whatchugonnado with all that junk, all that junk, inside your trunk...)
2. My...uhr...eyes?
3. My uhr, feet?

Three physical things you DONT like about yourself :
1. My height
2. My weight
3. My glasses wearingism

Three parts of your heritage :
1. Mongolian
2. Pakistani
3. Punjabi

Three things that scare you :
1. Death
2. BUGs! esp roaches! I scream..like a girl man!
3. SPM :

Three of your everyday essentials :
1. Handphone
2. Bed
3. Water

Three things you are wearing now :
1. School uni SHirt
2. School Uni Skirt
3. Specs

Three of your favourite bands or musical arts :
1. Katy Perry
2. Ashlee Simpson (she cant sing, she cant dance, but she got some pretty good tracks)
3. The Script

Three of your favourite songs (right now) :
1. The Man Who Cant Be Moved - The Script
2. You're so gay-Katy Perry
3. Closer-Neyo

Three things you want in a relationship :
I dont want a relationship at this point.

Three physical things about the preffered sex that appeals to you :
1. HEIGHT
2. shoulders
3. smile

Three of your hobbies :
1. Sleep
2. eat
3. YOGA

Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
1. Sleep
2. Study
3. Finish Script

Three carreers you're considering / considered before :
1. Fashion buyer /designer
2. Veterinarian
3. business moghul

Three places you want to go on vacation :
1. Manchester, England
2. Florida/California, USA
3. anywhere in Europe

Three things you want to do before you die :
1. Canada-northern lights
2. Egypt-Pyramids
3. Italy

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl/guy :
1. I worry about how I look sometimes
2. I care about being hygenic...all the time
3. I scream when theres a bug :(

I tag
Anyone (:
(kesh, U HAVE TO DO THIS. bwahaha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home