Thursday 3 July 2008

Hi, my name is: Honey

Never in my life have I been: time travelling

High school: is a happy torture

When I'm nervous: I walk around alot...and talk fast.

The last song I listened to was: You're so gay by katy perry

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Patrick dempsey that guy from made of honour!

My hair is: an animal named Mic who is alive living on my head

When I was 5: I was awesome-er thn i am now

Last Christmas: I gave u my heart? the very next day, u gave it away. this year, to save me from tears, ill give it to someone special.

I should be: studying. OOPSIEEE

When I look down I see: my tummy. damnit!

The happiest recent event was: going for the spa treatment thingy. oohmmmm shakalakalakala

If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Rachel, spoilt, hot and rich :P hahaha

By this time next year: I'd be thin...i hope

My current gripe is: trying to do as many things possible in my youth

I have a hard time understanding: physics and add math

There's this girl I know that: kissed another girl and liked it...wait that girl is me ==

You know I like you when: I flirt. ALOT. but i do tht with everyone. OOPs

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Mommy

Take my advice: nothing will come of nothing

The thing I want to buy: are aldo shoesss! I have a shoe obsession

I plan to visit : Shia Labeouf <3

If you spent the night at my house: you;d never want to leave

I'd stop my wedding if: my groom isnt a celebrity ;) LOL

The world could do without:Morons making surveys like these

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: seriously, I'd do ANYTHING but lick the belly of a roach. wth man. *shudders*

Most recent thing I've bought myself: A life. LOL. oh wait, I HAVE NO LIFE.. curses SPM

Most recent thing someone else bought me: A book :D

In the morning I :dowanna wake up...coz i like to sleeeeeeeeeeep

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: elephants. hey, dumbo did it right?!

Once, at a bar: I ordered a drink, and they knew i was 17, so i made my sis order it, thn drank it :D

Last night I was: pissed at the thunder keeping me awake.

If I was an animal I'd be: a black leopard. :D mrrreeow

A better name for me would be: Mrs. Shia LaBeouf ;)

Tomorrow I am: going to study...YES.

Tonight I am: going to sleep. DUH.

My birthday is: OVER :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home