Monday 19 May 2008

Animal Cruelty.
I really don't understand why people do it?
What's the point of making a poor innocent animal suffer for your cruel pressure???
I have been a strong environmentalist and animal activist. I believe that every animal deserves to have their life they way that they want to live it, not locked up in a cage. You may love the animals that you've taken from the wild, taken from their home, taken from their families, but...ever thought about how they felt?
I personally feel wrong about caging a bird, no matter how big the cage is or chaining the birds foot so that it can't fly away. I go to this pet shop, or I used to go to this pet shop when my hamster was alive...and they have had this poor parrot sitting in the cage doing nothing because no one has wanted to buy him. The cage isn't big enough for it to fly, spread its wings, yes, but fly? no.
I support the SPCA and PETA and I think what they're doing is absolutely brilliant. Even when I was a little kid, I've always helped the voices and I've always wanted to be the voice for the voiceless. Animals may not be able to speak English, German, french or what not, but they can feel pain and love and sadness just as we do, if u cut them, they bleed-just like us...so, why should they be treated differently? I am totally against animal testing and cruelty of any kind and it's very sad knowing that DAILY millions of people buy products that are tested on animals without knowing.Doing this not only supports those companies but also enables them to get the funding for these cruel acts.
I want and one day I will help all these poor creatures. I've always wanted to do veterinary and I WILL. Helping poor animals will be a pleasure.
Recently I read at Peta's website about the skinning of animal fur, when these poor creatures are still ALIVE. Isn't that just horrible?
this is the article from Peta:
When undercover investigators made their way onto Chinese fur farms recently, they found that many animals are still alive and struggling desperately when workers flip them onto their backs or hang them up by their legs or tails to skin them. When workers on these farms begin to cut the skin and fur from an animal's leg, the free limbs kick and writhe. Workers stomp on the necks and heads of animals who struggle too hard to allow a clean cut.
When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, their naked, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera.

Pls visit Peta to show your support In curbing this.

If people in China are doing such crude acts, maybe they deserve to die. Maybe the natural disaster there is a sign...but no one seems to see it.

Stop animal testing
Stop the cruelty
Stop the pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home