Friday 16 May 2008

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
I do. Only for one reason...It's Fast and it's Food.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
that's for me to know ;)

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
No, I was like...Sleep deprived. I need sleep. SLEEEP.

4. Have you ever streaked?
Define streaked?

5. Are you an understanding person?
Most of the time.

6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
IRON MAN

7. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
I always pray before I sleep

8. What did you last get upset about?
Sejarah. Not being able to do paper 2

9. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Yes. Chocolate is in m blood.

10. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Lol. If it means that i;ve won something, YES :D

11. What are you looking forward to this summer?
GURRLLL, its always summer here. LOL. So, yes, i look forward to everyday.

12. Who was the last person you ate with?
FAMILY <3

13. Do raisins belong in cookies?
If they're raisin cookies, yes. If it's a cornflake cookie and there's an outta place raisin, thn no.

14. What's your screen name?
Honey

15. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
FOOD. sorry man, I love food-can't help it.

16. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Yes, 3 infact.

17. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
SOUTH AMERICA. Who wanna go see more chinese-looking people. I see enuff of them in Penang.

18. Kiss on the first date?
Depends who i'm kissing /whoo

19. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Chicken :D It's the only thing I eat. Good ol' chicken.

20. What's one thing you've learned?
That I can do BM :D

21. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Me and My sis together in the gurney TOILET

22. Would you ever donate blood?
Depends...maybe...sure.

23. How many snack machines are in your school?
I don't even think we have a snack machine man.

24. Have you ever felt replaced?
No, I always replace people.

25. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
NO! EWW! GROSE! Do u want me to hang your head up there for asking such a stoopid question.

26. Do you believe in karma?
Yes, what goes around, comes around, what goes up must come down.

26. Have you ever been asked out?
YeH.

27. Are you good at telling jokes?
Yes, Have u heard the one about the cucumber that walks into a bar. LOL.

28. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Nope. I like em just fine. sometimes I wish I had bigger feet...thn I could be famous...Big foot :P

29. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
YEA

30. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
I hate sushi. GROOOSEEEE

31. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
None. Am i supposed to?

32. Do you write in cursive or in print?
I write neatly...and my print fonts are neat and uncursive-ish...so...

33. What were you doing at 10 am?
I was doing Math paper 2

34. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
I am more responsible.

35. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Nothing. I dont spill. I aint 5 ==

This was tagged to me by natasha

I tag this to
May
Lisa
Ivan
Alex Khoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home