Monday 5 May 2008

Woahness!
FINALLY
MONDAY IS OVER! or soon to be anyway
I somehow find Mondays very long! It's like the school day refuses to end-whatthafark
LOL-At least Mr. Siaw tot me Math-form 4. I hope to the number 23 *read on* that I'll do excellently for my mid year. oh gosh mid year-NERVVVOUUSS WAY. My intestines feel like jellowwww :D

Anyways, I watched this movie yesterday, The number 23.
For those who have wacthed
The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and
the butterfly effect

would definately enjoy it.
It's basically how the world revolves around the number 23.

I was doing research and the things that link to the number twenty three are pretty freaky.


1. 2/3 is 0.666
666 is the sign of the devil

2. Only 23 people allowed in a AOL chatroom.

3. Airplane disaster
230 people died on TWA Flight 800.


4. The letter W
W is the 23 letter of this alphabet. The symbol for that letter is two points down and three points up.


5. Shakespeare was born on April 23, 1564 and died on April 23, 1616

6. The first song on Side A of the Beatles first Album took 23 takes to record

7. The band U2. U is the 21st letter in the alphabet added to the number two gives you 23.

8. On the evening of March 23, 1997 in the US, not only was the comet Hale-Bopp clearly visible, but there was also a lunar eclipse. Mars was also at its closest distance to Earth.

9. The number of atoms of an element in one mole (cf. Atomic Weight) is 6.21x10²³

10. Most URLs for the web contain 2 "/"s and 3 W's

11. December 23, 2012
The date the Mayans believed the world will end. Hence why they were really obsessed with time and it's observance. 2+1+2 is 5, and what is 5? 2+3


12. John Dillinger robbed 26 banks, but only 23 for money.

13. In the movieDie Hard III the train derails in subway station 23

14. Supposedly there are 2,300 stones comprising the Great Pyramid

15. There are 23 vitamins and minerals in a Centrum Silver tablet

16. The number of joints in the human arm is 23

17. Marilyn Monroe's former address is 12305 Helena Drive. and she DIED

18. The name of the Uranium isotope used in bombs is U235

19. Nissan is a brand of Japanese cars. In Japanese, "ni" is 2, and "san" is 3. So Nissan would be 23

20. July 23
More reported UFO sightings on this day than any other day of the year. This is the flapday of the year



So you can Imagine, i spent the day in school trying to see 23 and its connection with random people :)

Khanum is 23 and it's my surname
Nic's name had 230, which is 5 which is 2+3
Cze Yang's name was 46. 46/2 is 23
Alex's name was 23 too!
Lin Kai's was 96, 96/3 is 32. the reverse of 32 is 23
Johnny's name and Melvin's name had decimals so it was 23.blah blah
Dont know if that counts
I did Ivan's and I got 8 ==
Everyone was making fun of me!
Thinking if was nonsense (or even that I'm Mad)


"Haneesha, why isn't Merdeka on August 23rd 1923?"
==

UNTIL Chee Chiang pointed out that 2 to the power of 3 is 8

and 2 to the power of 3 is 23.
NYEH

Even Nav just told me his house number 23
and the first two digits on his moms car number plate is 23
His tuition teachers grandfather passed away on the 23rd

It's true! I'm gonna crack this number 23 code one day. And when I do, be afraid, be very afraid.

Till thn, I recommend EVERYONE to watch the number 23-brilliant!

p/s: Finally took pics of my hottt laptop! I know you're jealous. ;)





and yes, the chairs at my dining table are red and black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home