Friday 16 May 2008

I need to rant about some moron you keeps msging me-SOMEONE I DONT KNOW.

The number is: +60165147275
[please feel free to prank call at anytime]
This idiotic person things I am dumb or something and msgs every few weeks saying
"are u Hanisha"
Now, people who are close to me know that I hate my name being misspelled! and this person has done it MORE THAN ONCE!
I was sooo pissed. So, I shall type in chronology what happened.

Moron:
"Hi r u hanisha"
every time its the same thing

GORGEOUS Me:
"Omg. Go get a life and learn to spell right. Goodbye"seriously, do u think I'm stupid to not realize its you!

Moron:
"Than who are you"
Note: Than is only used for comparisons.
Anyways, this bugger is the one that's msging me and MORON ACTUALLY DARE ASK ME WHO AM I! == the nerve of some people

GORGEOUS Me:
"I have no idea who you are aand apparently you don't know who I am either. So...stop bothering me.:" I was losing my patience at this point. Someone once got my number and asked me are u a girl which I replied no. And he stopped msging me. LOL. I wanted to do the same for this ass but he msged few months back and I replied "yeah, who's this" and he refused to tell me who he/she/it is/was. so, I dont entertain ppl like this [gosh, i sound mean]

MORON:
"Y r u so x c"
Ok, it's obvious from this persons lack of grammar skills that they don't exactly have a high IQ. or to put it bluntly, STUPID. So, I just got pissed. and It triggered the Bitch. I have been patient for so long wei...I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE

GORGEOUS but bitchy ME:
"Two Words. Fuck off. Read it, memorize it and always keep it in your mind if you ever think of msging me :)"

MORON:
"N u fuck ur self til u die"Wow, When I read that msg I was just shocked. not because it was rude, because it was the LAMEST COMEBACK EVER. Well, actually the lamest was Korsh
Korsh said"go to school, you school girl"

I felt like saying "try to educate yourself high school failure" but i didn't.
anyways, thn my sister pointed out that MORON msged you first and moron wants you to go die now? what the hell. Some people, swear without making sense. I betcha MORON doesn't even know what the meaning of fuck is.

Another unknown number:+0174081228
[again, feel free to prank call]
Me not getting it was actually sheer luck. I came home after exams plopped on my sofa and was dead to the world. I came up and got 8 miss calls from this feller. and a msg.

Msg from Hotlink Moron:
"HI.. can I get knw u? Anyway whats ur name...?"whn someone msgs me without a GET TO KNOW YOU but a GET KNOW YOU I know its a dumb fuck again. seriously, how they're getting my number still remains a mystery.

NOTE TO PEOPLE I KNOW:
I WILL CHANGE MY NUMBER SOON AND I WON'T GIVE IT TO MANY PEOPLE! IF YOU ARE GIVING MY NUMBER OUT WITHOUT ME KNOWING I WILL DO TERRIBLE AND UNTHINKABLE THINGS TO YOU. THIS IS A SERIOUS WARNING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home