Wednesday 27 August 2008

SPM NIGHT

FINALE
Part 4

read part 1 2 and 3 below first

"But sir", weslet stammered. "The school rules ban us from being together!"
"I know that's why if I kill you we can be together for eternity", said Mr Heah as he took the blade and placed it on Wesleys neck.
At that moment, Wesley knew any rebellience towards Mr Heah will cause him to drag that blade.
"Ok, Wesley, are you ready? I am but...", suddenly blood came out from Mr Heah's mouth.
Mr Heah stopped and Wesley took advantage to step back. Mr Heah fell to the ground and there stood Miss Junie. Wesley couldnt believe his eyes, why would SHE save him!
Miss Junie Screamed and said, "I do everything for you! but you people never do anything for me! you dont respect me! But...Wesley...for you...I'd do anything Wesley..."
"Wait, let me get this straight, you BOTH have a crush on me?"
"Well, not crush, more like madly in love, and now..NOW, youre all mine!"
"What makes you think I'll accept a MAD lady?"
"You have no choice," Said Junie as she slowly crept towards him but suddenly a few policemen came and pinned her to the ground.
"WHY", Junie Screamed, "All I wanted was to be loved. COME ON!"
The police took her to a mental ward as Wesley sat on the bench thinking about what a day it has been. Looking around the room, eyeing the sunset, he thought, waking up isn't always a blessing...


THE END

Comments and Questions (if any) on tagboard

If you want to see the characters pictures, lemme know, Im taking my camera to school on friday :D:D:D:D

ENJOY

Lots of love
Honey
Mabel

le' awesomness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home