Friday 3 October 2008

I dont know why, recently ive been more philosophical. And thinking about life. And time. And memories. And basically feel all melancholy ish.

"There is melancholy in the wind and sorrow in the grass" (Charles Kuralt)

I guess that just means I'm stressed.

I tend to think about everything when I'm stressed.

I dont understand why people want to waste their lives away.
There are so many aspects and different interpretations of wasting your life.
There's the basic and most common wasting of life which is basically throwing your life away- drugs, smoking, excessive partying? and not giving a shit basically.

I think that's just dumb, if anyone does that slap em!

I believe I was born for greatness. I think we all were born to achieve and do greaat things. Not super uberly great things like finding the cure for cancer but greatness in ones own point of view.
Confused? I BET YOU ARE
Well, like, when you help someone, even if it's something so insignificant to you (or them) is a great thing. Like, when you see someone drop a 50 note as tempted as you are to take it you stop them and return their cash.
That is a great thing.
Or maybe if your go to the animal shelter just to play with the pets for a day.
That is a great thing.
Or how about being polite to your parents for a day.
That is a great thing.
Or even telling someone u love them.
That is a great thing.
We all are capable of great things and even if we're rejected or unappreciated for the things that we do, we shouldnt feel bad or upset about it, but rather rejoice the fact that we actually did it.We didn't hesitate, we didn't procrastinate, we did it.

I try to live life with no regrets.
TRY

I think everything that ive done whether good or bad has made an impact
I dont go around wishing people shoot me
or wishing I hadnt hung out with that person
or wish i could turn back time to redo anything
I would turn back time to relive my memories
But to change anything- never.

Anyways,
SPM so near
but I dont feel like studying
I just want to die on the floor
or start partying
Where my party people at
haha
GAHHH
WHY COULDNT IT BE AN OPEN BOOK EXAM
goddamnit
haha
well yeah :\


I wish everyone was loved tonight
and somehow stop this endless fight
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
-Goo goo dolls, better days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home