Saturday 6 September 2008


Yesterday, I went to Mc Donalds and and and there was this irritating fat aunty indian lady infront of me with what seems to be her husband?

Which was shocking for me coz at first glance I thought she was a man

ANYWAYS

I was in line to get my food or wtv at the counter and she actually TURNED around to directly FACE me and look me up and down and give me the "oh, this is a slut" look.

I mean, WTF IS THAT ABOUT? :

And fine, she did it once. I was like, hmm, ok.


BUT THAN SHE DID IT AGAIN


And again


and at one point I stared back at her


IN HER EYES


And you know usually people would turn away,


SHE STARED BACK


:


whatthehelliswrongwithher?!


and seriously
SHE LOOKED ME UP AND DOWN


and did the disapproving face


and rolled her eyes


and there was no one behind me

SO WHY? ):


like


I DONT EVEN KNOW HER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home