Wednesday 24 September 2008

Time.
Something man has no control over.
How fast does time fly?
I mean, it's gonna be october soon!
WHERE DID MY YEAR GO?
Feels like only yesterday I was walking in nervously into the hall of Sri Pinang wondering if I'd be accepted amongst my new friends
and now
ITS GONNA BE OCTOBER.






All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on / but didn’t even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go
Linkin park-in the end


In otherwords, my SPM is nearing but instead of studying, here I am, on the computer, blogging.




Procastinatingmuch?









I was doing my grandparents anniversary present just now.




Mom bought this really awesome photoframe for them and I thought it'd be cool if I put pictures of them in it!




So, I was going through the photoalbum, lots of black and white photos. And I saw this once picture of my mom when she was ...what...one?




And i was like "woah, that's my mom : "


not exactly in a bad way, but maybe in nostalgic way?
I saw lots of pictures of myself as a kid
And i remember taking them and it jusst hit me "I'm eighteen next year... "
and Im in my final year of school
Feels like yesterday that I was in form 1 complaining on how much i cant wait for school to end!
And dont get me wrong, I DO want it to end, but it seems strangely shorter than it was.

:\

I guesss what I'm trying to say is
DONT procrastinate-do what you want!
Dont let petty things get in the way of friendship or in love!
I mean, life is TOO short to spend hating someone
Or living with regrets
Or worrying about what's to come
Enjoy the moment
Love
Laugh
Live
And KNOW you're not gonna get this same very moment, year, day, hour, minute,sec, milisec, or
whatever back again. Once it's gone, it's gone.
(:


So since I dont want to waste my life wondering



Im gonna scream it out now

To my family: Jesus, sometimes I cannot stand you guys (oops) but know deep down i love all of you guys alot

To my friends: YOU GUYS ROCK MY SOCKS. Be happy to know if I died tomorrow, I'd be happy to have known you guys and have had so many bittersweet moments to share with you

To my lovahsss to come: YOU BETTTER NOT CHEAT OR IM GNA END YOUR LIFE *imeanItInTheNicestOfWays

Anwyays

I tot i'd be fun to show you guys how I used to look :D



Orange is so my colour :D

Sister&me

Looking for LOST BEST FRIEND, Sarah Michelle Matthews (ithink)

I still watch TV like that... :D

Sister;SHE STILL KISSES ME AND PINCHES MY CHEEK.



I remember this picture it was in Genting. It was my sexy model pose :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home