Friday 19 September 2008

stange eh how life is?
One day your life seems perfect and the next it's an utter disaster
You just dont know what can happen and in a split second it does.
You dont even catch it with your blind eyes. You just THINK you saw it, and BAM it hits you out of no where.

Somedays like this, I sit and I wonder and I just reflect on what things have happened to me. Things that I wouldnt have expected to, things that never wouldve crossed my mind.

Like for instance, when I was in primary school, the amount of backstabbing, bitching and fights I had. To think my best friends thn, arent my best friends now.

Or maybe the fact that this year Im in a whole new school, with new friends, positive energy. It's not exactly such a drag or torture to go to school anymore, it's more fun actually.

I used to love, and I love passionately, but I lost. And now I dont even dare approach those waters of leervvv again. I for see me being single, with 38 cats living alone. Let's see if that prediction comes to.

It seems to me that nothing really good ever lasts with me. Like, nothing.
I get something, I love it, I cherish it, and it slips away.
It's like a pattern with friends, family, pets, school, grades, shoes.
GAHH

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why
Well the dogs were barking at a new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day 'til the feeling went away
And the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping and
the rain forgot how to bring salvation
the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die.

Nelly furtado-why do all good things (come to an end)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home