Monday 15 September 2008

You know something is wrong
when you have no idea about anything physics
and people look in your direction for answers
Jesus people, I dont know physics
I hate it so much
IT'S like a whole NEW level of hate
Like ok, let's talk about the hate levels

Level 1
hate like as in hating to go to school

Level 2
Hate like how I hate ms Juni and Syamala

Level 3
Hate like hating physics

GOSH, WHYYYYY PHYSICS WHYYY
*stabs book*


Stupid abhorrent, despicable, heinous, loathsome, outrageously repulsive and VILE subject.

and for that
Ive written a song

I HATE YOU PHYSICS
PLEASE DIE
DAMN YOU ISAAC NEWTON
FOR PLAGUING MY LIFE
I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT
ABOUT THE SCIENCE OF MATTER
DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED TO KNOW how-to-calculate-the-energy-released-by-the-fission-of -one-uranium-235-nucleus-while-suspended-in-air-trying-to-calculate-gravitational-pull-and-deciding-how-much-would-be-needed-to-reach-thermal-equilibrium-while-trying-to-understand-the-force-on-a-current-carrying-conductor-in-a-magnetic-field-as-I-am-analysing-refraction-of-waves-reflected-by-a-concave-or-convex-mirror-at-an-angle-of-30degrees-while-looking-at-a-ship-using-Archimedes'-principal-that-states-that-the-upwards-thrust-experienced-by-an-object-in-liquid-is-equal-to-the-weight-of-the-liquid-displaced?
NO I DONNNNNN THINK SOOOOOOO
THANK YOU BUT
I AM FINE
STOP FUCKING SCREWING WITH MY MIND
DIEEE PHYSICS DIEEEEE
DIIIEEEEE
DIIEEEEE

If anyone hates physics as much as I do, please, lets be friends (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home